Thursday, October 20, 2016

and the winner is...

Thank you all for participating in Cindy's book Artful Improve and taking the time to read and share your thoughts. I enjoyed reading how you all look at your quilting style.   

The lucky winner for this book is comment #18

 Mary Ellen wrote, " I would say that I am an intermediate level quilter. I have made traditional quilts but today I am more into the modern movement."

Congratulations Mary Ellen!

Please email me your snail mail address so I can forward that to Cindy for your book. 

I am off to visit my quilt group soon. Hope you are having a fun day too!
Sujata

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...