Monday, December 10, 2018

Podcast with Pat Sloan





While most of you are busy decorating for Christmas and wrapping gifts and mailing packages, I am excited about quilt related things.

In few hours, I will be on the phone talking with Pat Sloan.
Tune in at 4:00 PM eastern or 1:00 PM Pacific time.

https://toginet.com/

If you miss it, no worries, it will be available at http://blog.patsloan.com/radio-shows/ after 6:00 PM today.

Later in the week it will be loaded to
http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazines-more/quilting-podcast




Another reason for my excitement - Later this week, I will come back with an exciting collaboration with a dear friend and also share a Kawandi quilt.


7 comments:

  1. Exciting things happening at your house. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sujata, you sounded so great, so YOU, talking to Pat Sloan. It was lovely to hear your calm, true voice. At the end of the program, they referred to your blog. It made me realize that it had been too long since I checked your blog and read your stories. I teared up as I read the last few of your posts and realized what I had been missing--this community, this opportunity to know each other as makers and women in all sorts of life transitions. It gave me the desire to come back to blogging. In fact, I wrote a post tonight, first time in 1-1/2 years. Your quilts and stories are so beautiful. Thank you for continuing to show and tell about your life and making. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to the podcast. Congratulations.
    And I love the Kawandi quilts you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! I will make sure to tune in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll head over to Pat Sloan's blog and listen to the podcast. Excited to see what you're going to show us in your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second try at leaving a comment, the other one disappeared into the ether!
    I'm going to head over to Pat Sloan's blog and listen to your podcast, and I'm looking forward to see what you have in your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you,Sujata.
    I enlarged the podcast to enjoy more!
    Enjoy your days!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...