I am always in favor for warm and bright colors. Few years ago I challenged myself to work with some pastels just to see how I do outside my comfort zone.
Needless to say that it is still unfinished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two workshops in Eureka, CA - Freeform Blocks Study and Kawandi
Sujata Shah is coming to Eureka!! Eureka Woman’s Club 1531 J Street Eureka CA 95501 July 20-24, 2026, 10-4 The 5-day w...
-
Few months ago I went to C&T Publishing to drop off some quilts for an upcoming show. While I was there, I saw the wall of meeting room...
-
Amy Butler's Piece Keeping 20 Stylish Projects that Celebrate Patchwork I am thrilled that San Francisco based Chronicle Books in...
-
Sujata Shah is coming to Eureka!! Eureka Woman’s Club 1531 J Street Eureka CA 95501 July 20-24, 2026, 10-4 The 5-day w...

Way to go, Sujata! It's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Helen! This quilt reminds me of your early quilts. I wonder if I started this one after seeing yours!
ReplyDeleteI love this quilt! It sure doesn't look like it's out of your comfort zone. You've made such nice fabric selections. :)
ReplyDeletewould be interesting sliced apart and then colors you DO love added in. make cool components in a Gee's Bend inspired log cabin.
ReplyDelete