Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Stories in Stitches - A New Begining

 

 


I was quite certain to be able to offer workshops in the month of January but it took us few weeks to get our footings back in the home. I have spent last three weeks unpacking, arranging and rearranging our belongings. I am sure it is not the end of it all but excited that we have managed to make some progress towards normalcy of life. 

Here is a little peek at my sewing space. There is a lot to organize. I can not wait to get my hands on my stash!


 

Guess what? All the plant babies survived the apartment from late summer to early winter. 

 



 

For me, normalcy in life also means teaching more workshops and I am happy to offer new workshops for Siddi quilt. Please click on the link below to sign up for the class. Once you have registered, you will have the access to the supply list and instructions for light prep work.  

You will also find the link for the zoom meeting for the day of the workshop. 

 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/139558833227

 

 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122139882677

 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/139567499147

 

Feel free to send an email if you have nay questions regarding the workshops. 


Happy Stitching!

Sujata

 

9 comments:

  1. Your plants look amazing and I love that zig zag wall hanging. I signed up for the Sat class. Thanks for offering a few time/date choices all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the classes are sold out, hope you will add more, I have made several Siddi pieces but would love to take your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the remodel and good luck settling in. What a treat to have a dedicated sewing room again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was unaware that you got a house, congratulations! The plants look terrific and oh joy, a sewing room. Thanks for offering more classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you like house plants like I like house plants. When we had a house we had a LOT of plants, now that we are in an RV full time, I only have 2 now. Looking forward to what you will finish next in that new sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting to see a first glimpse of your new sewing space - you'll have such fun making it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see that you're settling back into your home, and that your plant collection has survived. Nice little glimpse of sewing room when you are all organised I hope we will get The Sewing Room tour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great blue in your sewing room and your plants are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would like to be added to notification for classes please. Missed all the Feb options.
    mascanlon49 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...