Thursday, June 3, 2010

Progress report on mini quilt swap

Okay, I have had this beautiful block on my design wall for a while.  
Victoria sent this to me last week and I have had plenty time to ponder over what I would do with it. 
Just look at that skinny little horizontal curvy strip!!!
You are so good  Victoria!


I, on the other hand have been little slow on sending her my block. So, I thought to wait before posting any progress related to this swap.

Sorry, Victoria! Couldn't wait any longer!!!

Now the question is, what will I do with this block?


Better yet,

What story am I going to stitch with needle and thread on this canvas?
 

Something more to think about!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...