Friday, June 19, 2015

Win a Quilt by Gwen Marston

This never happens! Two posts in one day!

I just received an email from Gwen Marston asking if I would help her spread the word about a cause very near and dear to her and her daughter Brenda Marston. Gwen has made this quilt  to help raise funds for the organization A Quilt of Dreams

Please click on the link to find out more about the organization.


Here is what she wrote in the email , ''I just donated a quilt as a fundraiser to a outdoor camping organization that works very sincerely at providing a safe, inclusive, inner-racial  summer camping experience for poor inner-city kids. It's just outside Ithaca and it's run by a close friend of my daughters so I know they do fine work. I am hoping there are people out there who would like to support this effort and also perhaps win a Gwen Marston quilt and I'm wondering if you could send this to friends you think might be interested, or post it on your blog, or share this in a way you feel comfortable. - Gwen Marston 


Please visit the link to read where your money will go.

http://cec2015.peaksmaker.com/?campaign=1762



Help a good cause and a chance to be wrapped in a Gwen Marston Quilt! How can we go wrong?


1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...