Monday, October 9, 2017

PNQF Museum

This past weekend I had the opportunity to teach a workshop at the Pacific Northwest Quilt and Fiber  Arts Museum, previousely known as the La Conner Quilt Museum. The love and kindness I see in quilters is always overwhelming and makes me want to continue in this direction. We worked on Endless Mountains and the results were as fun as ever.
Here are some pictures from the workshop.
I also got to see few of the quilts made by my lovely friends from previous workshop. They are my biggest rewards of teaching.



This is also my first time blogging from an iPad. Let's see if I do it right.









3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Great quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me (the posting from an iPad). LOVE seeing the previous workshop quilts - and how I wish I had the opportunity to play with Endless Mountains in one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work from the participants in the workshop, obviously a fun class!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!