Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two workshops in Eureka, CA - Freeform Blocks Study and Kawandi
Sujata Shah is coming to Eureka!! Eureka Woman’s Club 1531 J Street Eureka CA 95501 July 20-24, 2026, 10-4 The 5-day w...
-
Few months ago I went to C&T Publishing to drop off some quilts for an upcoming show. While I was there, I saw the wall of meeting room...
-
Amy Butler's Piece Keeping 20 Stylish Projects that Celebrate Patchwork I am thrilled that San Francisco based Chronicle Books in...
-
Sujata Shah is coming to Eureka!! Eureka Woman’s Club 1531 J Street Eureka CA 95501 July 20-24, 2026, 10-4 The 5-day w...


This is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that your plans have gone amiss. Hope it leads to something better!
Drawing is good I guess as you can immerse yourself in what you are doing...dancing, listening to music,sewing...
Sewing would be an option!!!! I am wondering if my plans will hold tonight too because of the weather...
ReplyDeleteDrawing is a good alternative, creative endeavour. They are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI can see your picture as an embroidery. I think picking up a sharpie and creating a beautiful picture is a great way to spend an afternoon.
ReplyDeleteYour doodles are sweet, Sujata! It is lovely that you turned your plans going awry into a relaxing time with your sketchbook and pen :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
I usually play spider solitaire on my phone until I regroup. Your beautiful sketch is a much better use of time. This would be a gorgeous henna tattoo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sketch! It'll be fun to see where you're going with this inner quest.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to keep some handpiecing on hand at all times - it's a great way to 'regroup' as Barb said. It's my meditation.
ReplyDeleteThis weekend I had a sick little girl so spent the weekend sewing and keeping her company. Nearly finished my 'not so pink lemonade' top:)
Love your drawings. Thought it was a henna tatoo at first.
Beautiful...I would love to see this in stitch.
ReplyDeleteJacky xox
Keep sketching. You have a special inborn talent.
ReplyDelete