Friday, September 25, 2020

A Siddi Quilt Workshop

 

 

Month of September has been a mix bag here at the Shah household. In the midst of it all I offered Siddi Quilt workshops. Thanks to all of you who signed up, it was an enjoyable experience. 

Those who missed the workshops, with all your requests via emails and Instagram, I have scheduled two more workshops for the month of October. 

The supply list is on the workshop page.

The time of the workshop reflects Pacific Standard time. You will have to check the time in your zone before selecting the session.

You will receive a zoom invite a week prior to the workshop date.

So excited!



Click on the link and it will take you to the Eventbrite sign up page. 

For Friday, 10/09/2020 Click on the link below.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/copy-of-stories-in-stitches-siddi-quilt-104-tickets-122656529983

 

For Saturday 10/10/2020 Click on the link below.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stories-in-stitches-siddi-quilt-103-tickets-122148616801

I hope to see you then!

Be well my friends!

Sujata


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, by the time I saw this, the date I could do, Oct. 10, was sold out. Sure hope you will add some more dates. I really want to try this but hesitate doing it on my own. Loved your Quilt Show program. I have made several quilts from your book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be having more workshops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of Instagrammers taking Side I workshops currently. Wishing for another by you so I can learn too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just show this technique of quilting on an IG Video and I've fallen in love pls keep us posted of an upcoming classes. Coming from one who is always a day late and a dollar short

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up for the Dec,12 session so excited

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Enter to Win Bernina 455 QE Kaffe Edition

Hey everyone! It has been a while! I have to share some great news! I have some great giveaway announcement!     Alex and Ricky at TheQuiltS...